Wild Creek is primarily a classic auto/hotrod restoration business located in Le Center, MN.
We are looking for an Auto Body Technician with the following qualifications:
- Complete dis-assembly of vehicle including but not limited to; remove upholstery, accessories, electrical, trim, window and seat operating equipment.
- Mend damaged body by hammering out or filling in dents and welding broken parts; ensure all gaps and fits are to standards; remove damaged fenders, panels and grills; bolts or welds replacement parts in position and reassemble after parts are painted.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools (e.g. welder, soldering equipment, cutting torch, blocks, hammers, wrenches, sander, spray guns, etc.)
- File, grind, and sand repaired surfaces before turning vehicle over to paint.
- Perform other related duties as assigned relating to, but not limited to washing cars, cleaning the shop, etc.
Must have welding experience.
Valid driver’s license.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
$10-$25 per hour, depends on skill level.
Will NOT respond to comments, messages, email, text, etc. inquiries or resumes.
Call with questions or to set up interview with Jerry Germscheid at 651-237-9227